|Home||» Products||» Current Sensor||» DC Current Sensors|
DC Current Sensors
Current Sensors (AC or DC)
We are an advanced manufacturer and supplier of various industrial items. Our ability of understanding the demands of clients and offering them best performing electronic equipment is lauded by clients. Current Sensors (AC or DC) offered by us is a high quality device which measures currents and takes necessary action for which circuit is prepared. Some important features of Current Sensors (AC or DC) are described below.
AC DC Current Sensor
- Rated Input Current: 100 Amps. MAX.
- Linear Range: 0-150 Amps.
- Output: 0-2 Volts (Nominal) at full rated current.
- Zero Current Offset: +0.5 mA at zero input current.
- Linearity of output: Within +1% of full scale input current.
- Supply Voltage: +12 V DC (+5%)
- Insulation Resistance: 500 meg ohm min at 500 V DC
- Size: L= 47mm
- H = 41mm
- W =13mm
- Hole Dia.: 13mm.
- Weight: 60Gms.
- Can Be Increased With Multiple Turns.
Hall effect Current Sensor gives isolated DC voltage out put proportional to the AC or DC Current passing through. Sensors with higher Current ratings are in the offing.
Normally Current Sensors use resistive shunt or AC Current transformer. These two methods have limitations and disadvantages.
Systems new Current Sensor uses Hall effect to sense AC or DC Current. The sensor is totally isolated from main Current and not susceptible to external disturbances.
Current Sensors has linearity over the range exceeding one and half times. This gives an ability to withstand the overload without damaging Current sensor. Further more, electric burden is minimum as there is no resistive element in the series path or no transformer burden as in the case of AC Current transformer.
Current Sensors are not bulky and size does not increase with the Current rating. They are compatible with existing conventional measuring devices.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- depend on Order Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 2 Week
- Packaging Details
- Standard Packaging
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India