|Home||» Products||» Wind Monitoring||» Cup Anemometer|
We are a progressive manufacturer and supplier of various modern engineering components. We offer Cup Anemometer which is specially designed keeping the aerodynamics in concern. The cups used in anemometers are uniformly polished so that they don't stop the flow of air. Vertical shaft which holds the two cup system is free to rotate on its own axis. Due to this free rotation anemometer measures the flow of air. The speed of air/gas is monitored by this device. With following specifications Cup Anemometer can be availed.
- Range: 5 TO 180 KMTR/HR.
- Supply: 220 OR 110 V AC 50 HZ.
- Display: 3-1/2 Digit L.C.D.
- Temperature: 10o C TO 55o C
- Model CA-I: Wind Velocity
- Model CA-I/DIR: Wind Velocity and Direction
- Model CA-II/S: Wind Velocity with One Limit Switch
- Model CA-II/D: Wind Velocity with Two Limit Switches
Aluminum and stainless steel are used throughout this instrument to ensure freedom from corrosion and long working life. A conical shield protects the spindle and bearing from the rain. An electro magnetic transducer connected to the vertical shaft gives pulses proportional to the number of rotations of the vertical shaft.
Optional 4-20 ma output proportional to the velocity can be provided which can be fed to any data logger or plc
Optional Alarm/Trip: Instantaneous value is compared with one/two Limit settings and gives visual indication as well as Relay output change over when the instantaneous value exceeds the set limit.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- depend on Order Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 2 Week
- Packaging Details
- Standard Packaging
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India