Most Popular Products
|Home||» Products||» Air Monitoring||» HandHeld Anemometer|
Product Code : AE
Brand Name : ACD
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 10000.00 - 20000.00 INR
- 60 months
Electronic Anemometer has several advantages over the mechanical type in common use, which is only a totalizer. To measure velocity, the Mechanical anemometer requires integration with respect to time. whereas the Electronic Anemometer, when placed in the air-flow to be measured, directly reads the air velocity in meters / second.
The use of micro-circuits makes the Electronic Anemometer, remarkably compact and trouble free. They also permit the measurement of air-flow to an accuracy of +/- 2%.
Besides the advanced electronics, the design incorporates many outstanding features.
The sensing head consists of a chemically etched and dynamically balanced stainless steel turbine, which is pivoted on re-enforced jewel bearings, making it extremely sensitive to minute changes in the air- flow.
Non-optical, non-magnetic, non-contact Transducer is insensitive to vibrations,dust,temperature,humidity, very high intensity magnetic fields. (AC or DC) and ultrasonic radiation.
The Transducer uses the principle of FREQUENCY MODULATION and SLOPE DEMODULATION, resulting into the conversion of air-flow into electrical output. After suitable processing the output is read on the digital display.
Optional facility for AIR TEMPERATURE measurement can be incorporated in the same instrument.
- Full Metal Construction
- Direct Digital Reading
- Option For Air Temperature Measurement
- Optional Modification To Suit Cooling Tower
- Air Velocity Transmitters ( 4-20 Ma 0/P ) Air Velocity Monitors ( Static Panel Type ) And Air Velocity Switches Are Also Offered.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 2 Week
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India