Our company offers heavy duty Wind Velocity Monitor-Switch WMS-S used for measuring the speed of the air flow. It is equipped with a series of cup mounted on a shaft which rotates as the as the wind blows. The internal mechanism is fixed with highly active electronic sensory elements to count the rotation of the shaft which in turn displays the velocity as per the calibrated system. Wind Velocity Monitor-Switch WMS-S manufactured by us is capable to operate in between -20 to 50 degree Celsius.
- Wind Velocity Sensor : Three Cup Assembly with Infra red Sensor
- Range : 5 to 180 kmtr/hr. (Least Count 0.1 kmtr/hr)
- Wind Direction Sensor : Wind Vane with Analogue out put
- Range : 0 to 3600 from North (Least Count 10)
- Dimensions confirming to IS 5912: 1970
- Reading : Wind Velocity & Direction data is monitored continuously. Bright Display allows user to note readings in poor light condition also.
- Logging : Logger has capacity to store 2000 readings (Wind Velocity and Direction) with Date and Time. Export facility can store the data in excel sheet.
- Data management : Software provided with the logger extracts data from the instrument and data information can be plotted in the form of line graph.
- Printer output : Output for the printer is also provided.