Price And Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 15000 INR/Piece
- Vibration Data Logger
- 500 Grams (g)
- 15-400 Millimeter (mm)
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Piece Per Week
- 2 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Vibration Data Logger is used to measure and store vibration value for analysis in near future. You can derive valuable information from the stored logs. In TPM drives offered these days, you need to check critical assembly on daily basis to detect any failure which can occur in future beforehand.A professional personnel can detect a change in vibration trend to rectify the fault in critical assembly.
Our offered instrument serves two purposes:
Reading Vibration Value: It can be used to detect any irregularity in the vibration pattern. Owing to its bright display, you will not face any difficulty while recording data even in low light conditions.
Logging Vibration Value: You can read and store vibration values on daily and weekly basis using the device to get meaningful results afterwards. the device has the capacity to store 15 logs, each log consisting of 250 readings. Readings are recorded with date and time which is useful for plotting a graph in future. You can also export the data to an excel sheet.
We also provide Vibration Data Management software along with the instrument so that you can easily extract data from the logger to prepare a line graph or bar chart to analyze trends. You can interpret the recorded data in 3D format for a better understanding using Presentation Tool.
- Sensor-Piezo Electric Accelerometer
- 0 - 200 mm/sec True RMS VELOCITY measurement
- 600 - 60,000 RPM Response
- Read key/Data Store key for measurement
- Accuracy confirming to ISO 2954
- Reading and Acquisition
- Sensor: 200 gms
- Instruments: 300 gm
- Total with carry case: 900 gm
- Size: Carry Case 210 x 180 x 75 mm